Determining the best training solution for your Flight Operations team takes careful planning. Budget considerations, professional experience, scheduling, maintenance and aviation regulations, are all factors in this important decision.
Bombardier’s network of subject matter experts, are available to you through the Leading Edge program. These experts fill the gap where standard check-the-box training is insufficient in providing superior training and aircraft protection.
The Leading Edge “Runway” safety training program provides your team with:
- Higher-than-industry standard for pilot and maintenance reliability certification.
- Automation Airmanship Webinar Series
- An independent online incident reporting system of significant occurrences, designed to obtain near real time input from front line operators on issues related to operational safety.
- Safety Management System and Implementation Toolkit
- Online Fatigue Risk Management Tool
- In-Flight Upset Recovery Training and Ground School – 3 locations
The Leading Edge “Next Level” safety training program provides premium:
- Live webinars ranging from Human Factors to Runway Safety.
- Duty and Rest Scheduling web program
- In Flight Upset Recovery training in A-4 jet